Purchasing one single AIRAC data “Pack” Topic is solved

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

PilotLeif

Purchasing one single AIRAC data “Pack”

Post by PilotLeif » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello,

I’m wondering if its possible to just but one single AIRAC data, for instance, 1901. As I can only find monthly or anual subscriptions. I would like to just purchase the current one.
1. If the mentioned is possible, would I be able to get it for all my systems for the price of one AIRAC?
2. If this is not possible, will I be able to buy the monthly package and unsubscribe immediately after downloading? And how would I unsubscribe?
3. Why are there no options to subscribe monthly to just FMS data?
4. How would I install these AIRAC manually? (I use Windows 10, FSX and PMDG 737NGX.)
5. If I buy a subscription now, download the AIRAC for PMDG, and then unsubscribe. If I were to buy another aircraft or system after my subscription has run out, will I still be able to download the same AIRAC that I did when I had my subscription, or would I have to subscribe again?

Thanks in advance :)
Nikolai Brandtberg, Virtual Norwegian.

stephen

Re: Purchasing one single AIRAC data “Pack”

Post by stephen » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi,

1) You can’t buy a single AIRAC cycle. But...

2) ...you can get the Ultimate Monthly and unsubscribe right away. This way you only pay for 30 days, and you also get charts during that period. You unsubscribe on the My account > Account Status page.

3) The price wouldn’t be much different. We want to promote the Ultimate subscription.

4) You can use the manual installers from https://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManualInstall.aspx and you can use our FMS Data Manager as well.

5) You won’t have access to our systems unless you are a susbcriber. You can’t access older cycles regardless if you are a subscriber or not, only the current cycle is available. You could download all manual installers from the aforementioned page if you want to install at a later date.

Regards,

Stephen

PilotLeif

Re: Purchasing one single AIRAC data “Pack”

Post by PilotLeif » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Thanks Stephen, this cleared it up and is much appreciated.
Regards
Nikolai Brandtberg, Virtual Norwegian.

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”