Help required with my account

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

himmelhorse

Help required with my account

Post by himmelhorse » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:26 am

Hello all,

I cannot access accounts at Navigraph to solve my problems.

1. I have been a member since 06/2016 yet I find I cannot access(submit) the topics in this forum. I know that I am in the wrong forum but I cannot access anything else. Apologies in advance.
2. I have finally worked out why my subscriptions were not being paid and my subscription was cancelled. (Simply because I renewed my debit card)
3. I wish to subscribe again but cannot find how to change anything in "My Account"

All in all, Whilst I love my Navigraph, I find the system very daunting, hard to access and hard to get information. This is
NOT a complaint and I stress this emphatically. It is all probably attributable to my aged and feeble mind.

I genuinely hope somebody can help me.
Thanks
Tony Chilcott

Ian

Re: Help required with my account

Post by Ian » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:24 am

Hi Tony,

Welcome back.

To access the FMS Data forums, you need a subscription.

Are you able to access Subscriptions and purchase? You use the same login account you have been using.

Cheers
Ian

nielssola

Post by nielssola » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:37 am

I have a similar problem. I have bought charts + Airac through Aerosoft, but the purchases are not registered on Navigraph's website?
Best regards
Niels

Ian

Post by Ian » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:04 am

Hi Niels,

Aerosoft and Navigraph are separate companies. You should talk to Aerosoft regarding Aerosoft purchases.

Of course we shall be pleased to offer our Charts, FMS Data and support through Navigraph .

Cheers
Ian

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”