I have a question before subscribing to Charts

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

JesusGarcia

I have a question before subscribing to Charts

Post by JesusGarcia » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:37 am

I am subscribed for one year from last December until the next December of the FMS AIRACs and now I would like to subscribe to the graphic charts, my question is how do I do it so that I can get the graphic cards from March to December? Then, starting next year, I will subscribe to the two options at the same time AIRACs FMS and Graphic Charts.

Thank you very much for your reply

Jesús García Lázaro

stephen

Re: I have a question before subscribing to Charts

Post by stephen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 am

Jesús,

You can't add a separate Charts subscription. What you can do is to upgrade to Ultimate (Annual or Monthly), in this way there will be only one subscription with the two products.

When you upgrade, your existing FMS Data subscription will be terminated and the remaining value credited to the upgrade price.

Regards,

Stephen

ricere

Post by ricere » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello,

I'd like to know how to go about setting up a Chuwi H.10 Plus w/WIN 10 HP to use as a navdata book. Currently, The Navigraph products on my desktop is just the monthly DAFIF file which I've used for some years now. My question is - if I upgrade my services to also include charts/approaches, SIDs and STARs - I believe you refer to this option as the 'Upgrade to Ultimate' package (which I would load to the Chuwi) for instant reference, would there be any conflict for this arrangement? Would the monthly DAFIF file need to be on the Chuwi as well or does it run as a standalone? The reason for this is to not interupt my flightsim while it is play on my desktop to call up such items like an approach plate or airway chart. Having it on the side for reference is way better. Last question: the charts and approach plates (including SID/STARs) are worldwide?

I would appreciate any feedback you may provide.

Thanks!

Cheers!

Richard

stephen

Post by stephen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Richard,

The Charts apps are completely standalone and do not need to run on your sim computer. You can run your simulator on one PC, and then run Charts Desktop on a second PC, and at the same time run our tablet app on an iPad.

All apps can show your aircraft position with the Moving Maps function. Please see viewtopic.php?f=90&t=5193 for more details.

Yes, the charts are worldwide. We cover almost 6,900 airports.

Regards,

Stephen

FlyBoy2017

Post by FlyBoy2017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:58 am

Hi....I am running X-Plane 11 and have never used FMS Data or Charts
and am wondering if i can get some help.Like-where to put the
FMS Data or Charts in X-Plane 11 folder and also do you put those files
in your plane folder as well....I noticed in your forums that i can't ask questions
if i am not a registered paid user-so that avenue is gone....

Can you help please....

Cheers....

JohnG....(FlyBoy2017)

Ian

Post by Ian » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi John,

When you subscribe, you use the FMS Data Manager to download and install the FMS Data into the correct locations. Similarly the Charts app will install correctly and easily when you enter your Subscription account details.

Cheers
Ian

FlyBoy2017

Post by FlyBoy2017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:21 pm

Thanks for your reply....

Cheers....

JohnG....(FlyBoy2017)

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”