Going Ultimate

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

LegalNav

Going Ultimate

Post by LegalNav » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi,

after using FMS data for several years (since 2008), I'm considering to go to the full package (FMS data & charts). But is this considered as a renewal for data and a new subscription for charts or just a new purchase for the total package?

Also, why can't I get a renewal for the FMS data (is greyed out)? My last subscription was paid 29-12-2014 and was a 1 year subscription (it's not 29-12-2015 yet).

Regards,

Jan Willem

LegalNav

Re: Going Ultimate

Post by LegalNav » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:03 pm

Pitty to get no answer.

Jan Willem

stephen

Post by stephen » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Jan,

Sorry for the delay, we had overread your post.

Your original subscription was not a 1 year subscription but a 13 cycle subscription. We started with 1 year subscriptions in May 2015. Your 13 cycle subscription ended with cycle 1512 on December 9. This is also why the renewal button was not activated since renewals are only possible while the subscription is still running. We send out reminder e-mails about the renewal price, but we actually had some issues with these for subscriptions ending on Dec 9. It is possible you didn't get the reminder e-mail. Therefore, we can give you the renewal price now. Purchase the Ultimate subscription at the normal rate and then send an e-mail to account@navigraph.com, we will then refund the difference.

Regards,

Stephen

LegalNav

Post by LegalNav » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Stephen,

Indeed there seems something gone wrong because I did not receive an e-mail. Very considerate to offer me the refund. I'll check in this weekend.

Jan Willem

LegalNav

Post by LegalNav » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:41 am

Bought subscription; mail sent.

Thanks,

Jan Willem

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”