Charts offline

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

FitschLP

Charts offline

Post by FitschLP » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Is there a way to download the charts of one cycle? I'm very often flying offline, thats why cloud and so on won't work.
Therefore it would be nice to be able to download the charts of one cycle? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance :D

stephen

Re: Charts offline

Post by stephen » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi,

No, sorry. All apps require you to be online, and charts can’t be saved for offline use.

Regards

Stephen

FitschLP

Post by FitschLP » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:02 pm

But all nav datas will work offline? If so, i could just photocopy the charts i need and then use them?

stephen

Post by stephen » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi,

We don’t officially support any way to access the charts outside the apps. Having said that, there is a print function in the Desktop app. But it is rather cumbersome to use for more than a few charts, and you are missing out on having the app for organizing the charts and all other features such as moving maps.

Could you describe your use case please, how come you are not connected when flying?

Regards,

Stephen

FitschLP

Post by FitschLP » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm not always connected because my Internet access is limited :( :(

But I think there is a solution.. If I fly online (vatsim and so on) i'll use the cloud connected to avitab.
An if I'm disconnected, i'll look for those PDF-Charts in the Internet. But are they up to date or up to cycle???

Thanks agai

P.S. or am I able to use the Print funktion with PDF-Printer to convert it to a PDF?

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”