Upgrade or modify my subscription

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Cormoran

Upgrade or modify my subscription

Post by Cormoran » Mon May 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi, I already have a subscription with FMS data manager on my desktop computer (Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit).
I would like to purchase the "Ultimate (FMS Data + Charts) - Annual subscription" package.

But I would like to keep FMS data manager on my desktop computer and install Ultimate Charts Android on my tablet. It's possible?

I also renewed my annual subscription to FMS recently (April 4, 2019), how can I proceed to make a more convenient purchase of the "Ultimate (FMS Data + Charts) - Annual subscription" package?

Thank you.

stephen

Re: Upgrade or modify my subscription

Post by stephen » Mon May 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi (name),

Just go to the subscription page, https://www.navigraph.com/SubscriptionOptions.aspx, and choose if you want the Annual or Monthly Ultimate subscription. Your current FMS Data subscription will be credited towards the upgrade price, as explained on that page.

Your subscription isn't linked to a single computer. When you have the Ultimate subscription you can access Charts from any device, you desktop, phone or tablet, using our Desktop, Cloud or iPad/Android apps.

Regards,

Stephen

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”