I want to buy but I can not fms data

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

mercedesborato

I want to buy but I can not fms data

Post by mercedesborato » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:56 pm

I can not buy in any way, I have already tried in various ways ... it is very difficult to buy my God as it can be so complicated ... besides being expensive does not have installments ... and neither support..for me to get here to write was a sacrifice ...
This site is good but the availability to make a payment is 'poor quality' possible ...
I went to buy was resized to another site that asked for a phone and had no choice of I co, lease my phone and hence having to cancel the purchase .... what anger

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

mercedesborato

Re: I want to buy but I can not fms data

Post by mercedesborato » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:01 pm

I can not buy in any way, I have already tried in various ways ... it is very difficult to buy my God as it can be so complicated ... besides being expensive does not have installments ... and neither support..for me to get here to write was a sacrifice ...
This site is good but the availability to make a payment is 'poor quality' possible ...
I went to buy was resized to another site that asked for a phone and had no choice of I co, lease my phone and hence having to cancel the purchase .... what anger

Ian

Re: I want to buy but I can not fms data

Post by Ian » Wed May 01, 2019 2:24 am

Hello,

We are sorry you are having difficulties subscribing. Please detail the steps you are taking and the difficulties experienced. We can then assist.

Cheers
Ian

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”