Navigraph ultimate try out

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

KL1148

Navigraph ultimate try out

Post by KL1148 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi,
I want to try navigraph ultimate. I downloaded Navigraph Charts desktop.
When I start Navigraph Charts I get the message "no connection to server" and if I want to use a proxy server.
I don't understand this matter because my internet is running well. I use Norton as antivirus protection.
I am sure I am doing wrong something but as I am no computer expert I have te question if you can advise me how to solve this problem?

Regards,

Jan

stephen

Re: Navigraph ultimate try out

Post by stephen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:00 pm

Jan,

Then something is blocking Desktop's access to our server. Probably Norton. I'd suggest you exclude our apps, or temporarily disable completely. It could also be your firewall blocking access.

Regards,

Stephen

KL1148

Post by KL1148 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi Stephen,
I put my antivirus and firewall off (for a limited time) and off course before that I first excluded navigraph from firewall and antivirus scans, but it didn't help.
Is there another place where I can find something about blocking the server of Navigraph?
For me it is abracadabra, and I hope you have a suggestion?
Regards,

Jan

KL1148

Post by KL1148 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 am

Hi Stephen,
One remark afterwards I don't have a subscription, perhaps is that the reason why I don't succeed in getting the charts?
Regards,

Jan

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”