Subscription renewal Topic is solved

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

josefrotter

Subscription renewal

Post by josefrotter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:07 pm

I'm rather disappointed due to the fact, that my freedom in buying has been shrinked. I'm a member since the days where Navigraph started. In that
'ancient' times I could even buy a single FMS-cycle. Now I got a renewal mail where my choices are limited too much! This is unacceptable for my wanted access options.

What _I_ now want to buy in the future:
From time to time a new AIRAC-cycle, no charts subscription or anything else. Just a simple AIRAC-cycle. Not possible now for my account?
So please give me precise answers to the following questions:

1) Can I buy a single AIRAC-Cycle from time to time? If yes, please tell me how.
2) Otherwise: How can I quit my account in case single options aren't possible?

Thanks in advance for clarification

stephen

Re: Subscription renewal

Post by stephen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Josef,

f you are interested in just getting occasional FMS Data, we suggest you subscribe to Ultimate Monthly, and unsubscribe immediately after subscribing. To do this, purchase an Ultimate Monthly subscription, and then go to https://www.navigraph.com/AccountStatus.aspx and press the Unsubscribe button. In this way you get access for 30 days and no auto-renewal. The cost of Ultimate Monthly is less than 2 Euro more than the old FMS Data 30 day subscription, and it also includes access to worldwide and current Jeppesen charts.

Regards,

Stephen

josefrotter

Post by josefrotter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Stephen,

thanks for your reply. But the provided link doesn't show any [UNSUBSCRIBE] button, neither logged in, nor logged out?
Also I cant see any pricing for a single subscription anywhere? Do I have to wait until my 14-days are expired?

And please answer also my question number 2) , just in case all this doesn't fit for me.

Regards
Josef

stephen

Post by stephen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Josef,

Currently you don't see an Unsubscribe button, because your current subscription is of an old type. It expires on 20 March, and when you buy a new subscription after this date, the Unsubscribe button will appear.

On https://www.navigraph.com/SubscriptionOptions.aspx you can see the pricing. For the same reason as above, since you have a subscription, the options are somewhat hidden in the bottom - and this is because they are unavailable when have a subscription running. Nevertheless, you can see the prices. Look below the line saying "This is the list of options for users without any active subscription:". The price with your VAT rate is 9.96 Euro, as you can see.

To answer number 2, go to https://www.navigraph.com/AccountSettings.aspx and look for "If you want to delete your account..." in the first paragraph.

Regards,

Stephen

josefrotter

Post by josefrotter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Stephen,

many thanks for your support. All is now clear.

Regards
Josef

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”