Yearly only?

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

st1322

Yearly only?

Post by st1322 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi,

I remember that in the past I could purchase one time only AIRAC. It that not possible anymore? Yearly subscription is the only option and way to go?

Tom

Ian

Re: Yearly only?

Post by Ian » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Hi Tom,

For month subscription, at https://www.navigraph.com/SubscriptionOptions.aspx, please see paragraph at bottom of page:

Looking for FMS Data 30 day or FMS Data 4 cycle subscriptions? These subscription types have been discontinued. For ad-hoc or one-off access to FMS Data we recommend subscribing to Ultimate Monthly (see above). There is no binding period so you can unsubscribe at any time. If you only require access for a month, just unsubscribe right after subscribing and you won't be charged again, but you will have full access to FMS Data and Charts for a 30 day period.

Cheers
Ian

helberger

Post by helberger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Based on this, I have a question regarding the yearly FMS package at 25.90 euro, is this only per Calendar year, like Jan-dec or from date of purchase??

Not quit clear about this.

BTW, I am also miss the 4 cycle subscription, I had purchased last year 4 cycle and never got a chance to d/l the 4th cycle because
Navigraph had changed the subscription without having been aware of it, so there was money wasted.

Ian

Post by Ian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi...,

The Annual FMS Data Service is for 365 days from date of purchase.

Any outstanding subscription value would have been credited to a new subscription offering. If you feel you have not been able to use service you paid for, please send a email with details to account@navigraph.com and we shall sort it out.

Cheers
Ian

helberger

Post by helberger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Ian wrote:Hi...,

The Annual FMS Data Service is for 365 days from date of purchase.

Any outstanding subscription value would have been credited to a new subscription offering. If you feel you have not been able to use service you paid for, please send a email with details to account@navigraph.com and we shall sort it out.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks so much for your reply and help.

stephen

Post by stephen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:15 pm

I had purchased last year 4 cycle and never got a chance to d/l the 4th cycle because Navigraph had changed the subscription without having been aware of it, so there was money wasted.

Not true. We always honor all subscriptions in full, even if our current offering changes. Your subscription was ended simply because you downloaded during 4 cycles: 1702, 1704, 1709, 1711. Note, in particular, 1709 and 1711 were provided to you even though they happened after the 4 cycle subscription was discontinued for sale (in August).

Regards,

Stephen

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”