Quarterly charts subscription?

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

fswebcz

Quarterly charts subscription?

Post by fswebcz » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi,

for LIDO charts, is quarterly subscription possible like for FMS data? or in ultimate combination?

thanks

stephen

Re: Quarterly charts subscription?

Post by stephen » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi (your name, please?),

There is no quarterly subscription for FMS Data, but I think you are referring to the "4 cycles in one year" subscription. This doesn't make sense for charts since we don't have old data or cycles available on the server, and an active subscription is needed to view charts. We don't want to lock the possibility to view charts to certain 28-day periods, it will just make users frustrated and we don't want that.

We have the monthly Ultimate subscription which effectively is the flexible solution if you don't need a full year of access, just turn on the monthly during the months you need it.

Regards,

Stephen

fswebcz

Re: Quarterly charts subscription?

Post by fswebcz » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:25 pm

I wanted for cheaper option to pay quarterly for one cycle (4 cycles a year), like for FMS data. I don't fly often now, that is enough.

I understand the technical reason. Maybe I buy a month cycle and print where I fly often.

Thank you,
Blanka

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”