Wondering which FMS data product is best for me

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

dominicmccormack

Wondering which FMS data product is best for me

Post by dominicmccormack » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Afternoon everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone use Navigraph to update all the info in their aircrafts FMC's/CDU's etc? It seems that most of my payware aircrafts have out of date Nav aids, and I'd like to update them all without having to spending large amounts of money on a yearly subscription? Im not bothered with charts but I would like to update them all (PMDG 777, ifly 737 & QW 757) using the same purchase, even if its a one off? Please could you let me know which purchase would be best for me, as I have read up on all the types, and know that I want to purchase a product under 'FMS data', however I dont fly regularly enough to purchase all the cycle.

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Dom

Ian

Re: Wondering which FMS data product is best for me

Post by Ian » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi Dom,

Compliments of the season.

All our offerings are by subscription and are described here .
Ultimate combines Charts and FMS Data for a month or a year. Note Charts are only available during the currency of the subscription.

FMS Data provides AIRAC updates for any or all products here . These include the products you mentioned.
You can choose to have a subscription for 4 AIRAC cycles in a year, All cycles in a year, or one cycle within 30 days.
The AIRAC updates you download during the cycle are available for use for ever, though naturally they will become out of date in time.

Based on your described needs, I would recommend either the FMS Data 4 Cycles (1 Year) or FMS Data (30 days) to try it out.

We look forward to welcoming you as a customer.
Cheers
Ian

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”