Using Navigraph in my application

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

igorland

Using Navigraph in my application

Post by igorland » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Hello.

Firstly, I apologize if I post in the wrong forum, however I do not see another appropriate place to post the message.

About three months ago, I have applied for a Navigraph license for my application and received an approval. I was told then that I would need to send a copy of the application to Navigraph and that I would receive a test installer to verify. Although I have sent several emails to the Navigraph team with the required information since then, I have not received any response back. So, I do not know what to do. I spent several months developing the code in my application to make it compatible with Navigraph. And I am reluctant to releasing the application until I get the test installer or OK from Navigraph.

I would greatly appreciate if you could advise whether I can go ahead with releasing my application without waiting for it to be added to your installer, given that its format is identical to one of those that are already available and that I have received an approval from Navigraph.

Thank you very much for your support and Happy Holidays!

Igor

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”