Automatic Recurring Payments

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

dsjohnstone

Automatic Recurring Payments

Post by dsjohnstone » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Hello all.

I'm new to these forums and to Navigraph. I am considering giving Navigraph Ultimate Monthly a go to see how the system works and if I would continue to use it in the future. I do, however, have two queries:

1) When credit card details are entered, will they be saved? If so how can they be removed from Navigraph's database?
2) When the monthly package costing EUR 9.00 expires, will it be renewed automatically and payment taken again without consent from me first?

Thanks in Advance

stephen

Re: Automatic Recurring Payments

Post by stephen » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi (what is your name, please?),

1) They won't be stored at all on Navigraph's servers, but at the payment provider (credit cards) or at PayPal if you use that option. We only store a reference number. When you unsubscribe, the card details and the reference will be removed.

2) The Ultimate Monthly is automatic and recurring, so, yes, it will be renewed automatically until you unsubscribe. There is no binding period, you can unsubscribe at any time.

Regards,

Stephen

dsjohnstone

Re: Automatic Recurring Payments

Post by dsjohnstone » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Thank you, Stephen, for your very prompt reply. My queries have now been answered.

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”