How to restore my FMC data cycle after Pc crach.

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

zorro67

How to restore my FMC data cycle after Pc crach.

Post by zorro67 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi

I vonder how I restore my cycle 1502 after I had to reinstall my windows, are there any manual "how to" ?

I did backup FMC Data before this crach but it seem impossible to restore them form the FMC Backup!

Any comment are very appriciated

brgds
Søren
Brgds
Søren Olsen

stephen

Re: How to restore my FMC data cycle after Pc crach.

Post by stephen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Søren,

Please provide some more information. Are you pressing the restore button, on the right edge of the row containing the addon you want to restore? And when you are pressing this button, is there a dropdown menu appearing which contains the "1502" cycle name? If so, what happens when you press the menu item "1502"?

Regards,

Stephen

zorro67

Post by zorro67 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:58 am

Hi

ley me explain a little more :-)

Issue is I am unable to restore my old FMC data(1502). I did/created backups from inside the
FMS Data Manager software several Times. I actual has 6 complete backups using the
FMS Data Manager software.

When I try to restore(after a Win8.1 reinstall do to pc hw issue) these backups from inside
FMS Data Manager software, pressing the butom for restore and select the 1502 I got error
message saying "You dont have access xxxxxx..." and then FMC software crasj before I see
rest of error messages and close...(and yes have tried to reinstall FMC sw serveral times)

answer to you q:
- Are you pressing the restore button, on the right edge of the row containing the addon you want to restore = YES, See screendump below
- Is there a dropdown menu appearing which contains the "1502" cycle name? = YES
- what happens when you press the menu item "1502"? = FMC sw crasj (see above)

/Soren
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brgds
Søren Olsen

zorro67

Post by zorro67 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:28 am

Hi,

Someone has a manual how to restore all my cycle to 1510, This time I have now reinstalled my computer with win10 and seems I have same
issue again,...unable to restore my cycle. (even I have several FMS Manager backups)

Please advice.

Brgds
Søren
Brgds
Søren Olsen

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”