Airacs for Jeehell

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

tcanes

Airacs for Jeehell

Post by tcanes » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:00 pm

Hallo Guys,

as I have already asked in another forum (German, FlightX), why do you not support Jeehell?
I KNOW you have certainly very much work, but...
Richard told me (past 1,5 - 2 month's) in the Forum there was only a small misunderstanding between Jean-Luc and Navigraph and he want to check the code and send Jean-Luc a test file so that he can implement it in his software. At the moment Jeehell support only the Airacs from Aerosoft and this sucks a little, because i like to buy the complete package from Navigraph with the Aircas and the Charts, because it's more expensive if i buy the Airacs from Aerosoft and Charts from Navigraph individually.
Last week i starting a demand about this, because Jean-Luc didn't got/hear anything from Richard or Navigraph. But there was no response! :cry:

I just only want to now, what is fact :!:
If Navigraph support Aircas for Jeehell or not? Otherwise, I have to buy separately and i think Navigraph missed some customers (all who used Jeehell) in the future.
Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers
Florian

tcanes

Re: Airacs for Jeehell

Post by tcanes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 pm

It is really a pity that I do not receives any response for this small question. Upsetting. :(

navdata

Post by navdata » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi Florian,
first of all, sorry for the long delay to answer your question ... The reason was a overload of my real-work in the last weeks, some doings in our parser (convert it from 32->64bit application, which is partly still in progress) and my holiday now.

Short a current status, I'm still working on the Jeehell dataset and we will release it definitively. My personal plan is to finish the first release candidate till end of September. As soon as I'm ready, I will forward the test-database to Jean-Luc to make some tests. Depends on this, we will release it as soon as possible.

Fact is, that you can expect it, as I wrote. I have an internal timeline, but sometimes, something happens beside our hobby too - sorry, and thanks for your patience ... ;)
Kind regards,
Richard

tcanes

Post by tcanes » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Hallo Richard,

First, i'm glad that you have written back!
Of course it is understood that real-work and vacation take precedence. However, a simple message would have been very helpful. ;) Like: "Sorry, i had no time, but just work in progress!" Or a brief interim report.

However, i'm looking forward to the implementation from your Airacs to Jeehell! For me, this will probably only be next year because I now have brought now the Navigraph charts package for a year and I'm going to refer long as individual packages from Aerosoft. After one year, I will then probably order the complete package.
In short: The answer came now simply too late. :| :? ;)

Something else: Unfortunately I can not get into the other part of the forum, although I now have bought the charts! Can you check this?

Best regards
Florian

stephen

Post by stephen » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:46 am

Florian,

Regarding your charts forum access, it should be correctly registered on your account. If you can't access that section, then please follow this procedure:

- Go to www.navigraph.com
- Log out, if logged in
- Clear your browser's cache
- Return here.

Ok now?

Regards,

Stephen

navdata

Post by navdata » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi Florian,
thank you for your information - yes, I know - little bit to late but today, we have sent Jean-Luc a AIRAC 1509 for testing his JeeHell A320 FMGS. Depends on the answer from Jean-Luc, we hope that we can release it with the next cycle. Was a long way, I know but now, we are on very short final :) ... Anyway, we are happy, when you're back next year 8-) and sorry again for the long delay for this release ...
Kind regards,
Richard

navdata

Post by navdata » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi Florian, hi Jeehell-user,
we will offer the Jeehell AIRAC update beginning with the next upcoming cycle 1510 (Sept, 17th). Jean Luc and we were in very close contact since a few weeks and we had tested our release-candidates with 1509. There are currently no issues found, so we will make the official release with 1510. Just for your information ... more in the newsletter, when the new cycle will be come available.
Kind regards,
Richard

stephen

Post by stephen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:08 am

Hi,

Cycle 1510 has now been released, with Jeehell support. Try it out! :)

Regards,

Stephen

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”