Do I purchase 3 packs or 1 ? (RESOLVED)

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

iainwilliams

Do I purchase 3 packs or 1 ? (RESOLVED)

Post by iainwilliams » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 am

Hello Ian

I am using ProSim, however, also require Sim Avionics and Aviasoft FMC packs. Do I have to buy seperate packs to be up-to-date?

Does the single purchase allow download for any number of different FMC packages ?

Thank you, Iain
Last edited by iainwilliams on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian

Re: Do I purchase 3 packs or 1 ?

Post by Ian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 am

Hi Iain,

As per FMS Data Pricing page , FMS Data cycle purchases "include access to all FMS Data addon file formats and Access Codes of the current cycle and any revisions to the FMS Data released during the current cycle."

Also there is a new FMS Data Manager which makes the download and installation of your 3 AIRAC updates automatic. Please see here .

Cheers
Ian

iainwilliams

Post by iainwilliams » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 am

Ian wrote:Hi Iain,

As per FMS Data Pricing page , FMS Data cycle purchases "include access to all FMS Data addon file formats and Access Codes of the current cycle and any revisions to the FMS Data released during the current cycle."

Also there is a new FMS Data Manager which makes the download and installation of your 3 AIRAC updates automatic. Please see here .

Cheers
Ian

Thank you Ian, I obviously missed that text.

I did download the manager for MAC; however it will not open. It states there is a problem with my operating system as it's not compatible. I am running snow leopard.

Thank you, Iain

unnamedboy

Post by unnamedboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:13 am

Hi Iain,

Is there any message pop up which prevent you from opening our package? If so, could you please provide us a screenshot?

Cheers,
Oliver

iainwilliams

Post by iainwilliams » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:04 pm

unnamedboy wrote:Hi Iain,

Is there any message pop up which prevent you from opening our package? If so, could you please provide us a screenshot?

Cheers,
Oliver

Hello Oliver;

Attached is the message that appears after I attempt to open your program, after installing it to the applications folder. I am running Snow Leopard.

Cheers, Iain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stephen

Post by stephen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Iain,

Unfortunately your OS X version is not supported. As you can see on the download page http://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManager.aspx under System Requirements, OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher is required.

Your options are to upgrade OS X or to use the manual installers like before.

Regards,

Stephen

iainwilliams

Post by iainwilliams » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm

stephen wrote:Iain,

Unfortunately your OS X version is not supported. As you can see on the download page http://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManager.aspx under System Requirements, OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher is required.

Your options are to upgrade OS X or to use the manual installers like before.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen

I don't have an issue updating manually :-)

Thanks, Iain

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”