Subscription renewal

This forum answers all questions about products before you decide to become a subscriber.

Moderator: Ian

Subscription renewal

Post by budlake » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:53 am

I am surprised, to say the least, that the requested Ultimate' subscription renewal has increased by 15%, this with global interests rates at less than 1% suggests a rip-off.

Furthermore this increase is unheralded when courtesy, at least given the size of the increase, should have dictated some form of warning!

Was it hoped that the increase would go unnoticed?

Re: Subscription renewal

Post by stephen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 pm

You and I already discussed this price increase in June last year. See thread here.

As I wrote there, we didn't change the prices in two years leading up to the increase. We are not currently planning any further changes in pricing this year either.

The "warning", which you are referring to, was sent out as a newsletter, and you are yourself referring to it in the thread referenced above from June last year.

The 10-15% price increase was exceptional and due to the major product releases done last year. For example, our charts coverage increased with more than 300% with the change to Jeppesen, and many other new features which came with the new releases.

Return to “Pre-purchase Questions”