Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:52 pm
- Sign all your postings with your real name.
- Write your posts in English.
- Each posting should only cover one problem area. This will ease the answering process. If multiple problems occur, please post multiple questions.
- Multiple or repeated posting, or starting several topics on the same subject is not allowed.
- Rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts are not tolerated. Unsuitable posts may be edited or deleted by a Navigraph Support Forum Moderator at the moderator's discretion.
- Products may constructively compared and discussed in their relevant contexts, but blatant adverts are not allowed.
- Navigraph is an independent subsidiary of Screenlab AB and has no affiliation with any other company. Navigraph is a registered trademark. All other trademarks and company names belong to their respective owner and are used for identification purposes only.
- You are responsible for the content of your posts. This forum is hosted on servers in Sweden. Navigraph cannot be held liable for the contents posted in this forum to any greater extent than described in the Swedish law on electronic bulletin boards. Lag (1998:112) om ansvar fÃ¶r elektroniska anslagstavlor.
- Any questions specific to your account (username and password details, payment details, credit and point details) MUST NOT be posted in this forum. Such issues must instead be sent to Navigraph Account Support at firstname.lastname@example.org