Zibo mod Request - Custom FMS & XML Export files

Great idea! Totally support.

1 Like

Please Navigraph team we need this feature, I support it 100%
Thanks in advance :airplane::sunglasses:

1 Like

Great idea for a great 737 mod!

1 Like

I totally support this request, which will greatly streamline the process, with what seems to be an easy fix.

1 Like

agree with this request and support it 100%.
This would be very beneficial to this fantastic aircraft!

1 Like

Yes, Please. AND please add that capability to Navigraph Charts app WITH the xml file. That would take the charts app to a whole new level for many of us.

Again, please add xml downloads to the Charts app.

1 Like

Please help with this request - TIA

1 Like

This is a feature that I would find very useful and fully support its proposed implementation.

1 Like

Make it happen Navigraph. The amount of money you guys made from us subscribers over the years in order to enjoy the Zibo Mod to it’s full extend…least you guys could do for us, thanks!

1 Like

Absolutely agree to this.

1 Like

I strongly support this request!

1 Like

I agree with this request and support it 100% , thanks !

Playrec

1 Like

@skysail
For your reference
You can see me introduce the new Zibo uplink here
(1) Test | Uplink | Zibo mod V4.00 (RC5.2d Non-Public) - YouTube

1 Like

100% support this and would like it implemented.

1 Like

100% support this, it would be a minor change to help out loads of your paying customers

1 Like

would be much appreciated if implemented. Thanks

1 Like

As a Navigraph subscriber, it would be very much appreciated if you could implement this. It would probably encourage more people to subscribe to your services if they see such support. It would also be just reward for Zibo and the team for the great work they do.

1 Like

As my fellow simmers have expressed I too think we need to get this Zibo format implemented, it is heavily requested of the Navigraph team to please include this format on simbrief thank you.

1 Like

Adding this file format for the Zibo 737-800X would make life so much easier. No more changing file names.

1 Like

I too wholeheartedly support this request. It would make the life of a Zibo pilot so much easier.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

1 Like