Symlink does not open to me in any way

Hello, I am trying to start the simlink and it does not work for me, I have already done everything I put in the forum, delete it as indicated in the steps, restore to a previous version of windows, and nothing, it still does not work, what if, is that the last time he let me start it, I changed a proxy option, I don’t know if that will have something to do with it so that it won’t let me run the application.
Please wait for an answer.
Thanks

Same problem. Simlink launches to Sign in web, accept open Simlik but remain indefinitely time waiting authorization and never begins. what’s happening?

Thx

Same here. I can sign in with no issues via the web page by using Chrome in my Windows 11 Home laptop, but after downloading the Simlink and Navicharts, when trying to install them, the “A sign-in is in progress. Check for opened browser windows” stays on the Navicharts screen, and the Simlink stays on “Please wait for user authentication”. I have removed my previous Navdata version and Simlink. Downloaded them again after setting my antivirus to Off, have done it two times, and still I can not make it work. Will keep troubleshooting but may need help from the Navigraph experts team.

Hi,

Which is your default system browser? If you check your browser, is there no sign in window?

What if you temporarily change your default browser? If you use Chrome then try Edge or vice versa. Any difference?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen. Thanks so much for helping me. After following your advice, I had the same issue with the Navicharts app on my laptop, while the Simlink at my desktop works fine. Since I can see my aircraft’s location at the charts.navigraph.com website on my laptop, I removed the non-working Navicharts app from it. For some reason it works ok on my desktop but not on the laptop. Best regards.