I have windows 10 everything is installed the avtab displays when i use that on maps charts no issues there, However when I try to use navgraph charts app and simlink it will not connect it. simlink is pointed at the ROOT xp11 folder but they are not talking to each other… nagraph charts say could not connect to simulator and simlink says no flight found and not broadcasting data any help would be appreciated
Please do precisely :
- See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray
- In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.
- Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
- If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
- Download and install latest Simlink .
- If still an issue please zip and upload all in c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink
Please let us know how you get on
no joy I did everything as above looked in the firewal added the program still nothing
I understand from PM’s this is now resolved. For the benefit of other users and us, what was the issue?
Who knows just started working
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.