Simlink is asking for a browser login non-stop

What is wrong with Simlink? Simlink worked fine for a few days. As of today, Simlink is asking for a browser login non-stop. Once logged into the browser and back to X-Plane 11, the Simlink “Sign in” window appears. And this repeats itself all the time. Disturbingly, while X-Plane is running, I have to open the browser with over 50 tabs open just to create a false login. Don’t know what to do.
I hope I have expressed myself understandably (English is not my native language), because I am very upset.

Hi,

I apologize for the issue which you facing right now with Simlink.

From your post, its look like there are some other security program is blocking to Simlink.
So, if you install any Antivirus software, please add Simlink in allow access list, or for a check, can you please disable Antivirus and firewall for a few minutes and check Simlink is working well or not.

And if you still face an issue then please reinstall Simlink.

Please let us know, for the issue is fix or not.

TR,

Ahr Vishal D.
Navigraph

1 Like

Hi
I do not use any antivirus program or firewall. I am a Mac user. There you don’t need something like that. :slight_smile:
Then I will reinstall Simlink and report how it went.

Regards, Marcel

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for more details, I think there must configuration issue with Simlink.

Its look like the Simlink does not have access rights for access files, so can you please check it in Mac system security and privacy option.

TR,

Ahir Vishal D.
Navigraph

1 Like

I will check that. But for now, the reinstallation has worked. Thanks for the quick reply.

Regards, Marcel

Hi Marcel,

We are happy to fix your issue.
Thanks for the update.

In the future, if you face any issues with the Navigraph product then please feel free to content us.

TR,

Ahir Vishal D.
Navigraph

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.