Pwm airport info not unlocking for me

when i try to open the airport info for pwm it saids i am in demo mode when i have the right sub it saids it on both desktop and app my guess is it never unlocked and i am loged into my acct when it saids i am in demo mode

Hi,

Are you sure you are logged in to the correct account in the apps (daladas)?

Regards,

Stephen

yup same acct all airport but pwm are fine

One specific chart or all charts at PWM?

Could you please upload a screenshot of the app with the error message visible?

Regards,

Stephen

the airport info under taxi it shows demo on app it works on my computer np at all i loged out and back into my acct on the app and same thing no error message just saids i need sub to see tye chart and i have the right sub on my acct

Would you mind posting a screenshot of the demo message please?

Regards,

Stephen

i have that sub on my acct

I see, and it is very strange. Your account indeed has a subscription, and I am able to access all those PWM charts. I don’t have an Android device at the moment however.

What if you try using Charts Cloud, https://charts.navigraph.com, in Chrome on your Android device? Can you load those charts?

Stephen

it is odd i can see them on my computer just not my phone it is almost like it did not unlock like it should of could it be the app on my phone maybe it needs a reset from the server side of things to see if it fell out of sync or something it may not be but maybe it is worth looking into

Did you try this?

I would recommend deleting and reinstalling the Android app.

Regards,

Stephen

reinstall worked maybe see if a update to the app can be done up for a fix to the going out of snyc with the server after a acct upgrade as i dont think the app should be doing that i am not saying to do up a update but it could have something to do with the app itself that might be worth it to look into and see if everything is in order or to stop it from happending later on down the road