No STARs at LEBL with AIRAC 2203

Hi Juan,
no problem with your english - I´m also not a native speaker and mine is also not perfect :wink: … but I hope it´s enough to understand me …

This is “per design”, means … the scenery in the sim is outdated, the runway-idents are outdated/wrong. As you have possible read in the reference posting, the runways were changed from 07L/R and 25L/R to 06L/R and 24L/R at LEBL. The sim disable now all STARs which can´t be assigned to a runway.

Due the runway-ident change, all terminal procedures were also changed but not the MSFS scenery. In the MSFS you still have the old runway-idents and therefore the sim disable all new STARs and approaches (you see this because most of the approaches has no runway-ident).

The important thing here is now, this is not an issue on our side what we can fix. The same happened with the stock navdata also. Because with the WU8, they have also updated the AIRAC to 2203 and they have the same issue because the sim follows the same logic: No runway-ident found (difference between terminal procedures runway and scenery runway), no STAR, no approach available.

Sorry, please report this to ASOBO/MS that´s their part. We can´t do anything for that. We have reported this effect since day one, so over 2 years now … now, I guess, they will see the effect with their own data.

We have created a “known issue” list in Jan 2021, where we have exactly decribed this issue:

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like