Navdata will not load in Flight1 Mustang or C182T

gday. navdata will not load in the Flight1 Mustang or C182T.
the Mustang will load and begin the navdata load [original data, i have reinstalled the Mustang] but after a little progress FSX crashes to desktop.
help would be appreciated.
thanks.

The Flight1 Mustang and Beechcraft B200 for FSX are driving me bananas, after months of trouble free loading, they suddenly stopped and when selected crash FSX to desktop. The crash record indicates a G1000 problem so I’d like to restore both to an earlier Airac issue and see if this would help. I don’t know if this is possible though.

Hi…,

Welcome.

We have only the latest AIRAC on our servers. You might like to reinstall the aircraft to get the AIRAC data released with the aircraft.

The AIRAC data is unlikely to cause a crash.

Cheers
Ian

@mcmoggy - i feel your pain. i do not have the Beechcraft B200 because the Mustang has been trouble enough.
for me, at one stage FSUIPC was apparently causing the Mustang to CTD after selecting the aircraft and turning FSUIPC.DLL to FSUIPC.OFF before loading the Mustang worked for me.
but then it didn’t.
so i put the Mustang aside - again!
then - i decided to bite the bullet and reset Windows 11 - scary stuff but i only have Steam and FSX on c:\ drive everything else on external drives - and wonder of wonders with a new install of Windows and FSX the Mustang is working again. BUT NOT WITH FSUIPC ACTIVE.
for how long is anyone’s guess. one can be as careful as possible with installing new things but it is my experience that the Mustang will spit the dummy and refuse to load at some stage.
before i did the big bad Windows 11 reset i asked about FSUIPC on it’s forum support

• it was only a hope that there might have been something new reported about the issue but really FSUIPC for FSX is out of development and the Mustang itself only had minimal support even before FSX development stopped. the usual - have you done this, have you done that, reboot, reinstall, wipe your computer and start again stuff.
    so my latest is - the Mustang is working again but not with FSUIPC active. as to other things that disagree with the Mustang that is anyone’s guess - as it has been from the release of this great [sim] aircraft.

regards

Thanks for the reply, that’s another option to explore and I’m very grateful. It’s just a pity Flight1 are absolutely no help whatsoever, I just end up in feedback loops on their site until I’m tempted to kick my screen in.

kind regards

Thanks for replying Ian, I’m very grateful. I’m absolutely certain the fault lies within the Flight1 G1000 setup as I got somewhere by substituting their system with Carenado’s, the model and interior loaded and displayed but the G1000 screens were all blank as were my thought processes.

Kind regards

yes, i completely understand your frustration.
rereading your initial post it is interesting that you indicate that
your issue may be a G1000 problem.
i have been through the uninstall, reinstall, still won’t load thing.
each time i have had problems.
there is evidently some bug which creeps into the Windows/Mustang
system and gives us grief.