LCEN data removed?

Good morning

I’ve noticed that in the latest AIRAC cycle, there is hardly any data for LCEN. The runways are present but the approaches, SIDs and STARs are all missing. I’m aware that due to the ongoing ‘political situation’ in TRNC, you don’t provide charts for Ercan, but you’ve always provided AIRAC coverage and now all of a sudden, you don’t seem to.

Cheers
Ryan

Hi Ryan,
No, we don´t have removed any data … I don´t know which sim or addon you are using, but in the current PMDG I have all SIDs/STARs available.

Sids:

Stars / Approaches:

Using P3Dv5, PMDG 737NGX and AIRAC 2204 installed.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard

How odd! I’m using the ToLiss A321 and I’ve got AIRAC data for every other airport, just not Ercan.

Could this perhaps be an issue that’s specific to the ToLiss?

Cheers
Ryan

After further investigation, I can see that there is no LCEN.dat inside the CIFP folder.

I’ve fully reinstalled AIRAC cycle 2204 and LCEN.dat still doesn’t exist.

Actually, this is not an issue with Navdata. This is about the political status of TRNC and ICAO to enforce it. We will see less and less ICAO mentioning TRNC and its airports in the future. Unfortunately, this will not change as long as the political status of the TRNC stays the same.

Please check this out for more information: http://www.jeppesen.com/download/briefbull/bulletinjep_06_01.pdf

1 Like

Hi,
just to clarify, because now it´s clear due the sim-information … at the moment, we don´t add tailored records to the X-Plane dataset due a technical change. Therefore our tailored records are currently NOT included in X-Plane - but in general, when we have finished our changes, LCEN will be back in X-Plane also.

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

I will be looking forward to it. Because all I have is some old Jeppesen data that I keep adding wpts from simbrief map manually when I fly to LCEN. It is very hard to land there.

Hi Richard

Thank you for this information.

For now, I’m using an older version of LCEN.dat.

Cheers
Ryan

Thanks, I assume its the same as we have it used before … So, we don’t delete anything during the cycles, so it will be still there after the next updates too.

Thanks
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.