Don´t appear rwys in FP to SPJR

When import FP SELTSPJR into PMDG FMS show up error LN:30 ERR AT DB, either if FP is created by PFPX or through Simbrief. NO other flight plans happens. The result of that error is when I try to plan the airport arrival (SPJR), runways are missing.

Which sim do you use? Can you upload the flightplan please because we don´t have any terminal procedures for SPJR. The runways for SPJR 16/34 … so it would be interesting which runways have your sim?

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,
My sim is P3D v4.5 last update. Effectively there aren´t any arrival or appch procedure for this airport. The point is that it seems that the database does not have the landing strips, so the destination does not come out when loading the FP. I have entered it manually in the FMS, but it gave me a land altitude of 9900ft, instead of the 8780ft it has.
I send attached one screen shoot with the error on MFD and another the screen to select the arrival.

Regards,
Roberto

En viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021 08:44:43 CET, NAVData via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribió:

| NAVData FMS Data Developer
November 5 |

• | - |

Which sim do you use? Can you upload the flightplan please because we don´t have any terminal procedures for SPJR. The runways for SPJR 16/34 … so it would be interesting which runways have your sim?

Cheers
Richard

Ahhh - thanks for this additional information. I can reproduce it …

The issue here is an outdated terminal-procedure file, which is from AIRAC 1303 and this file create this issue. You must remove this file because it´s outdated and should not be used - but we don´t delete any older files and therefore such strange things can happen.

But it´s easy to solve it:

1. close the sim
  2. go into <your P3D-root folder>\PMDG\SIDSTARS
  3. look for the file SPJR.txt which is dated with 2013 - so very old :slight_smile:
  4. delete this file (you don´t need to make a backup, because it´s useless)
  5. start the sim and try it again and you will see this

Hope that helps to solve your issue …
Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Now everything is ok.
Thanks

Roberto

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.