Can't login to navdata center

Hi,

I installed the latest Navdata version 1.0.12 after deinstalling the old version.
When opening the Navdata center (

https://identity.api.navigraph.com/connect/authorize?redirect_uri=navigraph-desktop%3A%2F%2Foidc_redirect_uri&client_id=navigraph-desktop&response_type=code&state=xspW0LbKzG&scope=openid%20charts%20fmsdata%20email%20userinfo%20offline_access&code_challenge=bCbafP_Zj8vZ3nufuIy_oTYKM7NxhSOwaBskdtnEP7Q&code_challenge_method=S256

and clicking on sign in I get this:

This page isn’t working

identity.api.navigraph.com didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I tried the tipps by changing default browser, reinstalling, it’s not working.

I would appreciate some help! NavChars is working fine. I have no clue whats causing this.

Thanks

1 Like

Can confirm this is also happening with me with SimLink, ever since they did server maintenance a week ago. Something broke.

I just installed the Navdata center to use it with the MSFS Steam edition, and I experience the same problem. I can enter my data to login, but then I also get an empty page with the above error. Hopefully this can be solved real soon. I use Google Chrome as web browser. I installed the program with the default settings.

Hi Team,

Any chance you are using NordVPN? If so please see Cannot get connected since yesterday - #4 by Ian.

Cheers
Ian

Disabling Threat Protection in Nord VPN worked. It logs in now. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.