BEANO3 STAR at TJSJ/10

Made this in Simbrief:

KMIA/09 SKIPS2 SKIPS Y290 BEANO BEANO3 TJSJ/10

In the game when I try to choose that STAR, the BEANO transition is not an option. In cloud charts, it is.

I have no 3rd party airport scenery loaded.

Does Charts use a different DB than the game navdata and Simbrief? I hope not.

I have Cycle 2106 Rev. 4 installed in game using Navdata Center

Thoughts? Fixes?

Hi…,

Maybe it is aircraft specific.

Here for WT CJ4:

Cheers
Ian

It is not AC specific. I have tried it with the G1000 in C172 and the A320 FBW. Your screenshots do not show the BEANO Transition. The problem is not the BEANO3 STAR, or the approach, but rather the BEANO Transition is not present in the game.

Hi,
sorry but there is no BEANO transition for the BEANO3 arrival. According the charts (and the data) you have three transitons for the BEANO3 arrival - ELMUC, HARNDE, KATOK … all three transitions end at BEANO and the BEANO3 starts at BEANO. So, what BEANO transition for the BEANO3 star do you miss here?

That´s not very logical because the BEANO3 arrival starts at BEANO, so don´t use a transition and you start at BEANO.

Cheers,
Richard

Well this is from your Cloud Charts. I have to use it because I can’t get your desktop charts to run. Am I seeing things? And your simbrief shows the BEANO transition just before the BEANO3 STAR in routing

Yes, and thats also correct - again, select the BEANO3 STAR and you have automatically the BEANO transition (if the default sim flight-management allows this). In the FMC you don´t need the BEANO transition because as I wrote the BEANO3 starts from BEANO, for the flightplanning you need it in this case therefore you can select it.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.